International Game Developers Association
This Chapter Guide is intended to be a great tool for chapters to use. The contents of this guide should keep coordinators and organizing teams up to date on chapter policies, procedures, and best practices.
Contributions to this manual are encouraged. Chapter Coordinators are welcome to share ideas and proven strategies with other chapter coordinators. Here is how you can contribute:
- Hit the "edit this page" tab above and start contributing!
- Emailing suggestions to Global Community Manager Ryan Arndt ryan @ igda,org or on twitter @igda or facebook http://facebook.com/ryan80e
- Sharing ideas directly on the chapter admin mailing list (chapter_admin @ igda.org) To join this list go to http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/chapter_admin
New chapter coordinators are encouraged to review the Chapter Start-up Guide.
PART I: Important Notes and Updates
PART II:Policies and Procedures
- Chapter Check Up and Annual Report to the IGDA
- Chapter Activity Status
- PR Policy
- Non-Recruitment Policy
- Event Support Policy
- Chapter Coordinator Membership Policy