Game Education SIG/Technology
International Game Developers Association
This is a page for the technologies being used for teach Game Development in the classroom.
Class Monitoring and Help Software
Vision classroom management systems which typically assist a professor in comminications to the entire classroom at once. It might allow the monitoring of students use of computers in the classroom.
- Cross-ref comparison chart of various software
- GenevaLogic - it does it all, however it does require resources.
- Net Orbit 1.5
- Multiplicity - more of a remote desktop solution for a single machine. Works with higher end graphical apps.
- SmartCode VNC Manager - views a variety of VNC Servers on a network. Has thumbnail images. Not designed for educational purposes exactly, but not too bad either.
- tightProjector - multicast your screen to multiple computers