Intellectual Property Rights SIG
International Game Developers Association
Welcome to the wiki space of the IGDA's IP Rights Special Interest Group!
Note that much of the below content originated from the IP Rights White Paper, but will evolve as people contribute. If you want to see the original white paper content, either download the IP Rights White Paper pdf, or look at the original version of the wiki page.
In addition to the content available via this wiki, the IP Rights SIG has these other sources of info on IP rights.
General IP Information
- A Quick History of IP Rights
- Forms of IP Protection
- Trade Secrets
- Video Game Litigation Repostiory
IP in Video Games
Practical Applications of IP
- IP Agreements Independent Developers Sign
- Licenses and other ways to convey use of IP
- Methods of Documenting and Labelling Your Work
- Insuring against Intellectual Property Risks