Quality Assurance SIG
International Game Developers Association
The Quality Assurance SIG was formed to support software quality assurance as necessary to the software development cycle.
The Quality Assurance SIG was formed to elevate the awareness of software quality assurance as part of the development process, improve and standardize quality assurance practices, create a community for those involved with quality assurance to network and resolve important issues.
The Quality Assurance SIG focuses on:
- elevating awareness and enhancing understanding of software quality assurance,
- improving and standardizing the software quality assurance practice, and
- providing a community for software quality assurance scholars and professionals.
The Quality Assurance SIG functions as a community for quality assurance testers and engineers, producers, liaisons, and generally, anyone interested in the quality assurance process which includes academics and quality assurance professionals in other industries. Its membership currently includes professionals from development studios, publishing houses, and quality assurance solutions providers.
Projects and documents
- Principles of Quality Assurance (formerly known as Ten Commandments of QA)
- Description: A consolidated compendium of practitioner insight from the mailing list.
- Defect Reporting Standards
- Description: An attempt to standardize defect reporting processes.
- Not available.