IGDA Albany/Chapter Mod Project Design/Weapons/Holyman/Curses
International Game Developers Association
< IGDA Albany | Chapter Mod Project Design | Weapons
Revision as of 02:18, 20 May 2011 by TKE Super Dave
- Active powers - player uses attack button
- Blindness - The holy man shoots forth a small black sphere. If the projectile touches any enemy players that player will be rendered "blind" for a small period of time. This weapon will suffer from diminishing returns if the targeted play has already suffered the curse of blindness. This will be removed if the player dies and respawns
- A small black sphere will remain on teh targets head to indicate to all players that blindness has been successfully applied
- Passive powers - The player will gain partial to complete invisibility. Higher levels of experience will allow the player to move and still retain it's powers. The powers are droped if the player takes any offensive action.
- Fire rate - blindness 1 per second
- Player will gain exp at 1 point persecond while invisible but will not regenerate mana.
- Skill levels Stat Table Below
|Level||Mana cost||Blindness duration||invisibilty speed|
|10||25||6 seconds (group)||100%|