International Game Developers Association
SINGAPORE IGDA CHAPTER
The following goals serve the Singapore IGDA's overall mission:
- To build a local community of game developers via special interest groups and online discussion forums.
- To provide a common voice for game developers and advocate on issues affecting the community.
- To increase the recognition and respect of game developers and the art form of games.
- To provide guidance and support to the next generation of game developers.
- To build a wealth of information relating to all aspects of the game development process and environment.
- To provide a base for the community to network and find each other for collaboration.
IGDA Singapore Developer Survey
Many of you have seen gamasutra's annual salary survey, and wondered why there wasn't anything comparable available in Singapore. It's one of the most common questions we get; from fresh graduates, wannabe developers and grizzled veterans alike.. Here's your chance to be part of Singapore's FIRST game development survey.
Hopefully this will give us all some information about the industry; who works here, what's the career progression, and what's a reasonable salary structure.
The final statistical results will be available on this page, and in a newsletter going out to all members of the development community.
There'll even be a lucky draw, with a free prize or two for participants. All answers are held strictly confidential.
- Chapter Meeting - 9 May 2005
- Chapter Meeting - 18 June 2005
- Chapter Meeting - 02 Sept 2005
- Chapter Meeting - 28 Oct 2005
- Chapter Meeting - 18 Nov 2005
- Chapter Meeting - 26 Jan 2006
- Chapter Meeting - 24 May 2006
- Chapter Meeting - 15 Feb 2007
- Chapter Meeting - 23 Aug 2007